DMCA Takedown Policy
The Skylite.com website, including without limitation all programs and software, compiled binaries, interface layout, interface text, documentation and graphics, is owned or licensed by Skylite and is protected by intellectual property laws of the United States and other countries. Skylite grants to you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to view, temporarily store, and print the pages within the Skylite website. Skylite reserves all rights not expressly granted herein.
Instructors may own intellectual property rights in their particular instruction modules, which are licensed to Skylite.
You may not sell or modify the Skylite website content, or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the content in any way for any commercial, or non-commercial purpose. If you print a copy of content from the Skylite website for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
The name “Skylite” and any other trademarks and trade names, now existing or created in the future, and any variations thereof, are solely owned by Skylite and are and shall remain the trademarks and trade names and exclusive property of Skylite. Any unauthorized use of such trademarks and trade names is unlawful.
Copyright Infringement Notification (Digital Millennium Copyright Act)
If you believe that any copyrighted work is accessible through the Skylite website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify Skylite by providing our designated copyright agent with the following information:
• The physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
• A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that you claim to be infringing;
• Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Skylite website where the material or activity you claim to be infringing is located or is occurring;
• You must include enough information to allow us to locate the material or the activity;
• Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that (i) the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and (ii) you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law.
Please note that the United States Copyright Act prohibits the submission of a false or materially misleading copyright notice or counter-notice (discussed below), and any such submission may result in liabilities, including perjury. U.S. federal courts have determined that copyright owners must consider whether the work in question qualifies as a “fair use” before submitting a notice of claimed infringement.
You can contact our designated agent through [email protected].
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against, you can send Skylite a counter-notice that includes:
• Your name and address, and telephone number.
• The source address of the removed content.
• A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error.
• A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the Skylite website may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint.